Wall & Roof Sandwich Panels
Panels are manufactured with the thickness of 5-25 cm and desirable length upon the order of the customer and this helps the customer to considerably decrease the costs of transportation, installation and wastage. Panels consist of five layers: internal and external protective layers from alozinc, galvanized steel and aluminum and two special adhesive layers are used for connecting the external protective layers and polystyrene insulation. The foam inside the sandwich panel is made of polystyrene with the weight of 15 kg/ .
Specifications of Polystyrene
Solid foam is resistant against solvents, lubricants, mineral oils, dilute bases and acids, harmful smoke of factories, fungi and microbes and it never decomposes. This material is resistant against plants growth and as it has no smell and is not hazardous for human and animals and harmful insets cannot live inside this material, it is the best type of insulation to be used in different types of roof and wall coverings and floor of cold storages.
Roof Panel Assembling
How to assemble wall panels
The following cases are important before attaching the panels.
- To make sure that the required sealing is obtained in connection place of panels, fill the cracks of the panels with polyurethane spray and then place the other panel before complete puffing of polyurethane, this cases:
- Higher sealing of panels in their connection place
- Higher adhesion of panel in cracks
- Less heat exchange in connection places
- The seat of the panels (length & width) in place of connection to chassis or building is as special hoppers with the thickness of 1.5 – 2 mm or more (depending on the thickness and length of panel). These hoppers are connected to steel chassis through clinch with the intervals of 25 – 30 cm and when it is used on concrete, a special gun, called puncher, is used. But the puncher is not recommended on steel parts.
- It should be mentioned that it is better to insulate the internal part of the hoppers using polyurethane spray before placing the panels inside the hoppers.
Specifications of Sandwich Panel
- Vapor Barrier
- Resistant against rusting
- Resistant against wind
- Resistant against chemicals
- Heat insulation
- Sound insulation
- Resistant against thrust and earthquake
- Resistant against insects
- Environment Friendly
- Protective against pollutions
- In variable colors
- High durability
- Very low expansion and contraction
- Easy execution of installations
- No need for molding
- Suitable for all climates
- Washable & hygienic
- Light weight